วันเสาร์ที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552
พีเอช มิเตอร์ PH METER(Model PH-8685)
Waterproof Digital PH-Meter with Automatic Calibration, Free Buffer Solutions (PH-8685)
PH868-5 is designed to measure pH levels from 0~14 and has the following advance features: automatic calibration (pH4, pH7 & pH10), waterproof - designed to protect against windblown dust, powder dust, water splashes, rain and washdowns by direct hose and water jets, automatic temperature compensation (ATC), dual display (pH & temp), switchable °C & °F, data hold, low battery indicator, and auto power off with disable feature.
PH868-5 has also a built-in ATC to ensure 100% accuracy. Even the slightest change in temperature affects the accuracy of reading results, ATC lets the meter adjust or adopts current temperature of the environment without shifting or restarting the meter. Meter Enclosure or housing with Ingress Protection Rating of IP65 are intended for outdoor or indoor purpose. Water splashed onto the enclosure from any direction must not have any harmful effects. An IP number is used to specify the environmental protection of enclosures around electronic equipment and was developed by the European Committee for Electro Technical Standardization. The higher the number, the better the protection.
Have the PH Meter with more value for your money!
* Water and Dust Proof
* Automatic Calibration just a single push of a button
* pH & Temperature display with switchable °C & °F
* Large display screen
* Free 3 Buffer solutions (PH4.0, PH7.0 & PH10.0)
Features: This device is very effective, reliable, easy and safe to use.
- WATERPROOF HOUSING MEETS IP65 RATING !
- Automatic Calibration with just a push of a button
- Easy 3 points Calibration (pH 4.00, 7.00,10.00)
- Comes with the Standard Buffer Solutions pH4.0, pH7.0 & pH10.0 USA standards
- Can measure alkaline solution
- Replaceable electrode
- Display Temperature & pH simultaneously
- Easy to switch between °C and °F
- Data Hold & ATC
- Auto Power off that can be disable
- Pen size, easy to fit in pocket
- Low battery indicator
- Easy to replace and assemble with new battery (LR44)
- High quality and accurate testing results are guaranteed
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Wide range of application: Pools, Aquariums, Labs, Aquaculture, Car washes, Water testing and Waste water treatment
- Totally Brand New
- IP Grade: IP65
- Measuring Range: 0~14pH
- Accuracy : ±0.2pH
- Resolution : 0.1pH
- Calibration Point: 4, 7, 10
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.5°C/°F
- Automatic Temperature Compensation : 0~50°C
- Operating Condition
Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C (32°F~122°F)
Operating Humidity: 0~80%RH
- Auto Power Off (Sleep Mode) with disable feature
- Unit °C & °F Switchable
- Self Calibration
- Waterproof (IP65)
- Low battery indicator
- Storage Temperature: 0~50°C
- Dimension: 165 x 35 x 32mm (L x W x T)
FREE 1.5V (LR44) Battery x 4
FREE 3 x Buffer Powder Solutions: pH4, pH7, & pH10
Standard Packaging Box
All our products are manufactured under the strict quality control guidelines established by EN ISO9001-2000 Standards
1. Remove the cover from the meter to expose the electrode out. White crystals are normally present on the cap or on the electrode
2. Dip the electrode into the test solution. Press power button and stir it to get a stable reading.
3. The small dot (.) in between the PH reading will flash on and off when measuring starts. The meter will display both pH and temperature (°C or °F).
4.Press hold button to freeze current reading. "Hold" text will be displayed and the small dot stop flashing. Press "HLD" button again to released the hold mode.
5. Press the power button to turn off the meter. Clean the electrode and put back the cover.
Easy to calibrate, Automatic Calibration with just a push of a button, no need to calibrate with screw driver !
PH868-5 has a unique calibration design that features automatic buffer recognition to avoid error(s).
1. Dip the electrode into pH7.0 buffer solution first.
2. Just press calibration ("CAL") button to start the automatic calibration.
An "En" text will be seen on the screen if the probe is damage or if the meter is in wrong calibration solution.
Simply press the hold button to adjust the value if buffer solution is not 4, 7, or 10 such as pH3.5, 4.50, etc.
3. When the meter exits the calibration mode, rinse the probe with distilled water or rinse solution like tap water
4. Do step 1-3 to calibrate with pH4.0 & pH10.0 and the easy calibration is complete.
Click here to see the How to Prepare pH4, pH7 & pH10 Buffer Powder Solutions video & Instructions for pH Calibration video.
TEMPERATURE UNIT SETTING (switching °C and °F)
1. Turn the meter off first.
2. Press the power button & calibration "CAL" button simultaneously.
3. Press hold "HLD" button to choose between °C and °F.
4. Press calibration "CAL" button to save the temperature unit. An "SA" will be seen on screen.
2,300.-(Tel 0868910596) ดูพีเฮชมิเตอร์รุ่นอื่นได้ที่http://www.taladklongtom.com/